Covid-19 Update - July 29th, 2021
The Covid 19 pandemic has been an ongoing challenge and the current rise of the easily transmissible delta variant is especially concerning. The vaccines that are now widely available are a welcome step forward, but until we reach a higher national and state percentage of vaccinated people the delta variant will continue to be transmitted at increasing levels. As a business that specializes in health and wellness we are continually evaluating our safety precautions and we feel the safest way to proceed is to remain vigilant and to err on the side of caution. Our expanded sanitation protocols remain in place and the Hilton amenities and our sauna will remain closed to our guests until further notice. We thank you for your continued patience, kindness and support as we honor our commitment to keep our staff members, clients and community as safe as possible.
Please adhere to the following in order to be a Sensibilities client during this stage of the pandemic. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to cooperate with our safety measures.
- Please do not come into Sensibilities if you are feeling unwell or think you have been exposed to Covid 19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for these reasons.
- If you are not fully vaccinated please wait 10 days to receive services after flying or attending a large gathering.
- We are following current CDC guidelines that recommend everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks indoors in geographic areas of substantial and high transmission. Currently Buncombe and the surrounding counties are in those categories so please wear a mask in all public areas of the spa. Clients who show proof of vaccination to the front desk may remove masks during private services but must replace them before exiting the treatment rooms.
- Please do not bring anyone with you who is not receiving services.
- Upon entering the spa please sanitize your hands and fill Please maintain 6 feet of space between yourself and other guests.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the last 21 years, and we look forward to continuing our mission of health and wellness for many more to come.
With Love and Gratitude, The Sensibilities Day Spa Family