Covid-19 Update - July 1st, 2021
The Covid 19 pandemic has started to subside but as a business that specializes in health and wellness we remain cautious and are proceeding slowly with the loosening of our Covid safety protocols. The vaccines that are now widely available are a welcome step forward, but until we reach a higher national and state percentage of vaccinated people we feel the safest way to proceed is to continue taking precautions. Our expanded sanitation protocols remain in place and the Hilton amenities and our sauna will remain closed to our guests until further notice. We thank you for your continued patience, kindness and support in our efforts to keep our clients and staff members as safe as possible.
Please adhere to the following in order to be a Sensibilities client for the duration of the pandemic. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to cooperate with our safety measures.
- Please do not come into Sensibilities if you are feeling unwell or think you have been exposed to Covid 19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for these reasons.
- If you are not fully vaccinated please wait 10 days after flying or attending a large gathering to receive services.
- We are following CDC guidelines that recommend unvaccinated people should continue to wear masks and that fully vaccinated people may go without masks, however we are requiring proof of vaccination for you to go without a mask in the spa. Please wear a mask into the spa and once the front desk confirms your vaccinated status you may remove it.
- Please do not bring anyone with you who is not receiving services.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, fill out our Covid 19 safety questionnaire.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space between yourself and other guests.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the last 21 years, and we look forward to continuing our mission of health and wellness for many more to come.
With Love and Gratitude, The Sensibilities Day Spa Family