Covid-19 Update February 2022
The Covid pandemic has been an ongoing challenge and as a business focused on health and wellness we will remain cautious until Covid is no longer a threat. As you are probably aware, the Buncombe County mask mandate is no longer in effect but for the time being Sensibilities will continue to require that all clients and employees wear masks in the spa. We feel it's the safest way to proceed considering the close proximity that our services require. The majority of our clients and all of our staff members favor this policy. The daily positivity rate for covid tests is still very high, and though our staff members are vaccinated, many of them, as well as many of our clients, have children under 5 years of age. Our expanded sanitation procedures remain in place and the amenities will remain closed for now. Covid has been challenging but our stringent safety protocols have allowed us to remain open and we have avoided any instances of covid spread between staff members or clients. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
Please adhere to the following to be a Sensibilities client during the pandemic. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to cooperate with our safety measures.
- Please do not enter Sensibilities if you are feeling unwell or think you’ve been exposed to Covid. We will accept late cancellations with no penalties for these reasons.
- Due to the highly transmissible variants clients must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required during all services except for facials and facial waxing where removal of the mask is necessary. Once those services are complete your mask must be replaced before leaving the treatment room.
- Please do not bring anyone with you who is not receiving services.
- Upon entering the spa please sanitize your hands and fill out our Covid safety questionnaire.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space between yourself and other guests.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the past 22 years, and we look forward to continuing our mission of health and wellness for many more to come.
With love and gratitude, The Sensibilities Day Spa Family