Covid-19 Update - August 15th, 2020
Due to challenges we are facing during the Covid-19 pandemic we have closed our downtown spa indefinitely and have consolidated our staff and business operations into our Hilton Biltmore Park location. We are fully staffed and are looking forward to giving our downtown clients the same wonderful services they’ve come to expect.
Because Covid-19 is still a concern we are continuing to proceed slowly and carefully, so for the duration of the pandemic we will see our local clients and a limited number of Hilton guests. We can only see clients who have not flown in the preceding 14 days nor have been in social situations of more than 10 people. We suggest that anyone with underlying medical conditions wait until the pandemic is no longer a concern to resume your spa visits.
We are taking every precaution to keep clients and employees as safe as possible. With guidance from the CDC, our industry’s governing board and our local health department we have expanded our already stringent sanitation and disease prevention practices to include frequent disinfection of all public areas of the spas, as well as PPE for all staff members. The amenities at the Hilton will not be available to our clients for the duration of the pandemic to reduce the risk of contamination.
We have updated our client policies to allow for the safest environment and we respectfully request that you adhere to the following in order to be a Sensibilities client during the pandemic. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing to cooperate with these policies.
- We are not able to take walk-ins so for short notice appointments please call first for availability. We ask that retail clients call and allow us to bring your purchase curbside.
- Please do not come into Sensibilities if you’re feeling unwell or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for those reasons.
- Wait in your car or outside until your appointment time to minimize contact between guests.
- Do not bring anyone who is not receiving a service, and do not bring food into the spa.
- Wear a face covering/mask into the spa, and only remove it once you are in the treatment room for those services where it’s required. Replace your mask when your service is completed before leaving the room.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, allow a check of your temperature and fill out our Covid-19 safety questionnaire.
- Ask a staff member to help you with any retail to minimize contamination risk.
- When checking in or out please maintain 6 feet of space between you and other guests, and complete your transaction with a card on file when possible.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the last 20 years, and we look forward to continuing our mission of health and wellness.
With Love and Gratitude, The Sensibilities Day Spa Family